Sunday 20 December 2009

Jangan Kau Lakukannyer lagi..


So sorry i have to write this on ma blog..today im very2 geram dengan My EX..For me yang sudah2 tu dah lah ..tak perlu nak tunjukkan aper2 lagi kasih sayang kat aku..it over and i dont want to meet you anymore..


I told you already i dont want to see you at this moment and give me some time to think of wat we have done ..and i really2 dispointed when you come to my house without ma permission and ask me to go out with you..early Morning plak tu at 7Am..and i really feel that i mmg mad at you and grrrrrr...why you so !@$%# Do like tat huh!..


U know wat after tat happen i really truma and i dont want to fall in love again with you ..i dont want to hurt people feeling and i dont want to say yes to other people who try to know me..im afraid okey..


I send this msg..special for you..plz forgive me and i dont want you to disturb me anymore..plz find someone else,and maybe tat person will take care off u..and love you..between us..dah pun Over ok..


Bagi peluang kat i Bercinta lagi..with someone else yang sukakan i..jangan lagi lakukan perkara sebegitu..sebbnya i rasa akan lebih benci kat you..bout me and My Notty..tak der sapa bole ganti tempat dia..


N....

No comments: